*) Risks of running your MT4 at home:
- Hot loving wife peeks on open MT4 screen while you are cooling off in the pool … and wants to go shopping big time the next day.
- Estranged wife peeks on open MT4 screen while you’re out golfing … and tells her divorce attorney what she saw … on the MT4 screen. (The attorney will henceforth work twice as hard).
- The inlaws’ junior hijacks your terminal thinking MT4 is a new computer game.
- Bored party guests invade your home office and start messing with your account.
- Burglary in progress, while trading in progress.
- Tax man comes to collect, and collects your PC and laptop while still running.
- Tax man comes to collect, and collects your PC and laptop while still running … and is left with the impression that both your leverage, and your broker’s bonus, actually represent undeclared income.
- Going on vacation means trading vacation.
- Birthday party really starts swinging while charts oscillate out of control.
- Business partners call an urgent office meeting, while events on MT4 call for your undivided attention …
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY:
1 human trader can safely manage only 1 MT4 terminal at any given time. So trading from home on only one terminal basically means betting your entire trading capital on one trading scenario – like putting all your money on one card, all your chips on one number!
That is neither proper nor wise risk management! A VPS allows you to conveniently operate multiple MT4 terminals side by side, each funded by a modest portion of your trading capital. In combination with profitable signals, each terminal can employ a different trading strategy.
MORE MT4s RUNNING DIVERSE TRADING STRATEGIES IN PARALLEL MEANS LESS RISK
A dedicated Forex VPS is the only feasible solution for operating multiple MT4s simultaneously, allowing both novice and seasoned Forex traders to implement multiple profitable trading strategies while reducing both overall strategic risk, and operational execution slippage!